Emergency Roof Repairs
At Mitchell Roofing Company LLC,
we understand that the Florida weather can change in an instant, leaving your roof damaged, and your home vulnerable to the outside world. That sounds like an emergency to us! While needing an emergency roof repair is an unfortunate event, luckily, we are here to help! Not sure if it’s an emergency? Here’s a list of things that can happen to your roof that we, the professionals, would consider an emergency.
- Broken and missing shingles or tiles
- A fallen tree limb
- A direct lightning hit
- A large leak of water
- Improper installation
- Debris puncturing the roof
It’s important to give us a call as soon as you spot the first sign of your roof needing an emergency repair! If you ignore the signs, the damage to your roof can worsen. These are the types of damage that
can occur if an emergency situation goes undetected or ignored:
- Electrical- You could experience a potential fire hazard if a roof leak goes unnoticed and water
makes its way to any electrical wiring.
- Structural- If pooled water goes unnoticed, it can rot away your roof’s decking.
- Insulation- When your insulation comes in contact with water, it lumps together and is no longer serving its purpose. This not only could cost you in energy, but you could also develop a mold problem.
If you believe your roof needs an emergency repair, remember not to go on the roof yourself to investigate! Leave it to the professionals at Mitchell Roofing Company LLC.
Whether you’re experiencing a roofing emergency, or just need to replace your roof, we want to be there for you and your family! If your roof is experiencing leaks, has been damaged in a storm, is missing shingles, contact us immediately so we can make you our priority!